BREAKING: Homeland Security Is Finally Doing It – Riots Are About To ERUPT!

During Barack Obama’s organization, he did his best to usurp the constitution by sanctioning a few projects intended to debilitate the United States.

With a stroke of his pen, he would sign one official request after another, destroying our nations power in the wants to crash our incredible country. After years of this abuse, the American people had enough and voted for the one person who pledged to bring our country back from the depths of despair, and elected Donald Trump.

For as far back as year, President Trump has been occupied with toppling Obama-time programs that profited every other person on the planet, however the American individuals. Over this past summer, on the hacking square was the Obama-time CIA program that helped arm rebels who were battling the Syrian government. At that point right away a while later Obama’s unlawful Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) was sliced which made the left break down into craziness. Obviously, there were others, for example, the Paris Climate Accord and NAFTA that exclusive ensured outside interests over America, and Trump has recently been in office for not as much as a year.

Presently, Trump has set his sights on upsetting another program that Obama made that favored outside laborers over American, and you can make sure the left will lose their psyches.

When thinking back finished the most recent eight years, unmistakably Obama did his best to demolish the nation, however on account of the solid will of the general population that arrangement was not ready to come realization. In spite of the fact that there is huge amounts of work to be done to settle the demolition that was caused we are making progress regardless of what the prevailing press says.

Simply finished this previous end of the week, President Trump has made arrangements to upset another Obama-period decide that permitted the mates of remote tech laborers to land positions in the U.S. too.

Here is more from BizPac Review:

In a notice published Thursday, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) said it would do away with the so-called H-4 work authorization, which is granted to the spouses of H-1B visa holders. The H-4 program, which was created by the Obama administration in 2015, is currently being challenged in court as an unconstitutional exercise of presidential authority.

DHS did not specify when the change would be made, saying only that “DHS is proposing to remove from its regulations certain H-4 spouses of H-1B nonimmigrants as a class of aliens eligible for employment authorization.”

The notice went on to explain that the change is being made in light of President Donald Trump’s “Buy American and Hire American” order issued earlier this year. The order seeks to evaluate visa programs to ensure that American workers are not disadvantaged by the importation of foreign labor. It specifically directs DHS to review the H-1B visa program for abuse or adverse impacts on the domestic labor force.

When the Obama administration created the H-4 program, it said the regulation would “support the goals of attracting and retaining highly skilled foreign workers.” Critics say the program created another hidden source of foreign labor to compete with American workers.

Save Jobs USA, a group of U.S. citizens who were replaced by H-1B workers at a Southern California utility, filed a lawsuit in April 2015 challenging the H-4 work authorization, arguing that it exceeded DHS’s statutory authority. The case has ended up in U.S. appeals court, but the Trump administration has signaled that it intends to overturn the rule rather than defend it.

More than 41,000 H-4 work authorizations were approved in fiscal year 2016, and about 36,000 were approved in the first nine months of Fiscal Year 2017, reports the Wall Street Journal, citing government figures.

The H-1B program has a congressionally mandated cap of 65,000 visas per year, with an exemption for up to 20,000 additional applicants who have earned a master’s degree or higher.

Of course, the left is already peddling out the sob stories of workers who will be affected by this rule change, but they are not American workers. The workers that are affected by this change are not United States citizens, and the only ones that need to be protected are the American workers that are the ones who are lacking jobs to support their families.

Announcing his executive order in April, President Trump stated: “With this action, we are sending a powerful signal to the world: We’re going to defend our workers, protect our jobs, and finally put America first.”

Also, better late than never.

For a really long time the American individuals have been on a low priority status while liberal lawmakers gave nonnatives and displaced people extraordinary treatment. Presently, it is our opportunity to put the American individuals first so we can make America awesome once more, and on the off chance that they need similar advantages, at that point they can apply for citizenship in light of the fact that the free ride is finished.